Friday, November 27, 2009

black friday

Well today I got up early to see what kind of 'black Friday' deals I could get. Unfortunately, there are just 2 places I can go to shop the MCX (Marine Corps Exchange) and the local Afghanistan market. I put a couple picture below of some of our finds. Of course at the little market they always have 'a special price for you'. I did price out those swanky suits that I blogged about earlier. I just might have to buy one for future events.

We have recieved a lot of boxes from AnySailor.com recently and have been able to give a lot of the Marines snacks, toiletries, blankets... We also received a lot of Christmas decor. A few of our corpsmen had any evidence of Thanksgiving down and all the Christmas decorations up before I was up this morning. It should be festive.

You will notice a hat theme below.







Got your hokas here.










LT Crandall, Chief and I with an assortment of hats. I especially like the leopard hand warmer.














Tactical Santa.














Psycho.

1 comment:

  1. We have a spot on TV right now that says the AnySailor program was cancelled after Sept 11. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete