Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Chargers!

I requested at the last minute that Liz send me some Charger gear to wear for the playoffs. Amazingly she sent this jersey of mine just 7 days ago and it is here. I have to wake up at 2AM Monday morning to watch the game, but that is what being a fan is all about. If the Chargers lose you may next see a picture of this jersey being burned.

I took some motivating pictures of a couple of British troops about to go on patrol. They follow below.

Here is the brillant quote of the day by a wonderful liberal voice from Hollywood. Actor Danny Glover says the following about Haiti earthquake...“When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m sayin’?” Absolute idiot! I think he is officially worse than Sean Penn on my list of ignorant Hollywood types.

































2 comments:

  1. Gooooooo Chargers!!!!! By the way, Nancy volunteers to sky dive with you!! I'll go to Machu Picchu with you (and Italy if you pay :-)!!!!

    Love,
    The other Liz

    ReplyDelete