Monday, March 22, 2010

having fun at home

I apologize that I have been absent from the blog scene for some time. I have been enjoying my past life with family and friends. There really is no more purpose for a blog on Afghanistan (unless of course the military invites me back). I have really enjoyed writing a blog while away. It was somewhat therapuetic and at times enlightening. If I get an itch and feel like I really have something valuable to say on a somewhat routine basis (that is a lot to hope for) then maybe I will start another blog for that purpose. For now I am going to go on blog hiatus and prefer to instead talk to you in person.

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Hey, now you can tweet us!!! And hopefully the government won't invite you back :-(

    Liz Diaz-Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Marine and thank you for your service to our country -- and for your blog. It gave me a glimpse into what life is like for my son, too. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete