Thursday, March 4, 2010

hectic days

These have been hectic days indeed. We are in our last weeks here in Afghanistan which means that we have to turnover with the new crew, pack our bags and get last minute missions done. For medical it means having to do a final screen of all 470 Marines in our squadron. We also have to go through all their records to make dure complete. This has occupied most of my last week.
I also finally got to pin on my FMF last week. We were waiting until both medical officers and the chaplain had a chance to finish up so we could all pin on together. I have included pictures below. I am hoping ot blog more soon.
Mark



CO doing the pinning














The three of us post pinning.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! You are not sporting a "bald 'n beautiful" look any longer! Congratulations on your pinning! We are so proud of you! Can't wait for you to come home!!!!!
    xoxoxo.......

    ReplyDelete