Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just the other day my grandmother wrote that I should fire whoever is cutting my hair. I posted my haircut that I received by one of our Master Sergeants previously. I am still staying motivated with my high speed, low drag coif. I am just doing the chore myself these days (sorry grandma). We have a haircut hut that is next to the BAS. Usually what happens is someone goes out there to cut their hair or their friend's hair and next thing you know there is a line of people asking if they can get their haircut as well. I have not yet had the courage to butcher anyone else’s haircut.

I have found a few advantages keeping my hair short. 1) Less gray showing 2) No bed head 3) Spend less on shampoo 4) Can visualize that I still have hair at the acme of my noggin 5) It feels so cool to rub my scalp :)

I just finished another book. This time it is Dan Kootz. The book is called Frankenstein and is the third in a series. It is about Dr. Frankenstein 200+ years later making a 'new race' for a better world order and is bruoght down ultimately by the help of his original monster creation. yeah, not very realistic, but a quick read. Ultimately, I do not recommend.

Most recent movie was 'Righteous Kill' with Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. Good cop movie with a twist.

Latest series is 'Flight of the Concords' about 2 New Zelanders trying to make it big as a music act in New York. Perfect for Greg and Cissy.







Haircut hut.











Oh the fun we have in Afghanistan.

2 comments:

  1. Watch out Mark it might not grow back. I will have to start calling you Kojak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you like Dean Koontz and that you were disappointed by the third book. I had waited 2 years for it to come out so i just couldn't be disappointed. You would like the Odd Thomas series by Koontz (if you haven't already read it) and The Eight and The Fire by Katherine Neville. Take care.

    ReplyDelete