Tuesday, October 13, 2009

haircut

So what happens when you start to cut your hair in view of motivated Marines? You get plenty of volunteers willing to cut your hair for you. The negative is that you have little control over how short your hair becomes. Such was my experience yesterday. A Master Sergeant decided that he needed to cut my hair and now I am quit bald as you can see below. The good news is that I now have no gray hair showing. The negative is that it is starting to get chilly around here and now I have no hair buffer to warm my noggin.
For the kids I am attaching a picture of a Finland infantry troop carrier. I also put in a picture of a trench digger that was outside our BAS digging a trench to lay telephone wire for our phone.

I finished my book on the history of Afghanistan. It was a dry read. Cliffnote version is that they have a long history of hardships and war. Now I am in the middle of watching Band of Brothers. I have owned this series for the longest time, but just now watching for the first time. I highly recommend.






Who is that sexy man?














Sides smooth as a baby's butt!














Finland troop carriers.











Can you dig it?

2 comments:

  1. Better hope it grows back, you might end up staying that way. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dig the haircut! Too bad you sent us that warm hat.:-(

    ReplyDelete