Sunday, October 4, 2009

injury report

Well hello again. Did not know what to talk about today, so decided to showcase some typical injuries that we see during the course of the week.





This guy was playing with his new knife. It works!



















This guy had his sutures removed at appropriate time, but it reopened like a zipper 2 hours later.













This guy had secondary cellulitis of a lesion on his knee.




















This guy dislocated his PIP joint of 5th finger. I have great picture of him giving an hang ten sign, but it shows his face so I cannot publish here.












Trauma to ear from wrestling caused this seroma to develop. I lanced it and pulled out serosanguinous yellow fluid.
I want to give congrats to my son Kyle who accomplished after four lesions what I have yet to accomplish in four decades. He got a hole-in-one on his 3rd ever played par 3 hole. Way to show up your old man Kyle. I hope that you continue to show me up in many avenues in life.
Today's readings in church were about matrimony. It reminds me of the importance of a strong loving marriage for the rearing of our children (I sure could use many aspects of that 'love' in our marriage right about now ;). I think that one of the great fractures of our society is that marriage has been trivialized and redefined to the point that it has led to many broken homes and a troubled youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment